Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blooms... galore

Well - my affinity for posting these days has been totally usurped by the convenience of Tweeting. I can update all and sundry (including Facebook) about my comings, goings and share opinions and links etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!

CV and I have been very very busy of late because of changes in our work environment and lot's has happened since I last posted about daily life. The most significant being appointed a Director at Rolf Flowers.
On the personal front, I went to my first ever PRIDE event with CV and other friends and we had a gay old time! And for CV's birthday, we enjoyed a thoroughly colonial picnic at the Johannesburg Country Club, as one does as one approaches forty. He got oh so many gifts... I don't mind saying I'm a little jealous....
To my point though - before I find myself digressing too much. I love to employ my creative side from time to time. We've been working on getting a Rolf Flowers website LIVE fairly soon, but there's bee a lack of pictures. So yesterday afternoon I spent a whole lot of time taking pictures. If I dare say so myself, many of them are absolutely stunning! There's plenty more pictures than the few loaded here, I just wanted to share a little of what's makes me very very excited. And so without further ado, please see how my job definitely can colour ones life...


6 comments:

  1. awesome! congrats on the new title and some really awesome photos! i just realized how much this apartment needs some flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I echo the sentiments of absolutwillie and congratulate you on both title and pics! All the best! Caio! Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ditto on the above comments!
    Well done, FJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! And with such pretty, pretty flowers - yippeee! Love, love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's an award for you, there by me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that picture of the pinky / red flowers...I wouldn't know the name.. what do I know?

    *smile*

    ReplyDelete