Friday, May 8, 2009

Do two threads make a string??

So as some of you who are friends with me on FB or TWITTER will have picked up, I've been doing a bit of research recently.

It's made a link between two threads of thought. One thread's about superhero's and the other is about the Harvey Milk story... A bizarre combination perhaps, but I've made some links between them but it's taking a bit of thought. I hate to say it, but it's a bit of a social anthropology analogy. Anyway, I'm still working on it - but I promise myself and anyone else reading this, if anything else interesting comes up between when it's ready and now, I'll be sure to post an update. But trust me, nothing of major interest (that hasn't been covered by my uber talented other half) has come up recently

In any event, I'm now committed to the task. By doing this post, I've made it public that I have something to say and I MUST stick to my guns on this one and finish putting it together.
I just want to cross my "I's" and dot my "T's"....

Oh, and I have one further thing to say; besides the totally addictive American Idol, I've been sopping up knowlege on Channels 250 to 256 on DSTV. Which just made me think... this is probably why I feel like I must write something really intelligent. And then maybe I'll become famous, not nearly as famous as Rambler, but famous none the less. ;0)

Boy, do I wish time did not fly as quickly as it does. It must be the shorter days!

Ciao4Now

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a post in... I know how busy you've been! And the research sounds interesting, although the history channel is interfering with my series channel time. So enjoy it while I have the Twilight series to devour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't wait until you have the whole thing thought out, Frank.

    How about giving us bits as they become clear to you?
    That way you can lead us gently; and that way we get to read your posts more often.

    Both of which thoughts appeal to moi

    ReplyDelete