Friday, May 29, 2009

don't tell me you've been sleeping around when you've actually been sleeping around

So I was sleeping around (mailed) a link to recording of Mr Flloyd Shivambu of ANCYL excercisng his right to sleep around (to reply) on the 702 with Ridi Direko, about what he was sleeping around (meant) when he said Helen ZIlle has been sleeping around.

If anyone was sleeping around with me, or if I was sleeping around with anyone else, I would indeed be happy to have this person sleeping around (representing) for me. Beacuse as you'll hear, sleeping around is nothing more than sleeping around. And that's exactly what it means.

I slept around (laughed my ass off)!

Have a sleeping around (great) weekend EVERYBODY!
Ciao4Now... or is that SleepingAround?

5 comments:

  1. bwahahahahahahaa!! good heavens *wiping tears from my eyes* I am such a fan of Redi Direko - I would've slammed the phone down loooong ago. funny as it is, it is unfortunate to note that things in the ruling party are, in fact, getting less intelligible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, i slept around. around the couch, around the spa, around the car in traffic jam, around the pc (cos i could not find the definition of intelligible ). and i will be sleeping around, cos its sleeping around, till about 12 noon tomorrow. because its, well, sleeping around. and thats just sleeping around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW! It almost seems like 'punk'd' - a set-up. Can one person really be so dim???? If it wassn't so funny i may be traumatised. Caio.L

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello all

    I hope the folks in the upper ecshelons of the ANC are keeping an eye on the likes of this bufoon and 'motor mouth'Malema!

    I'm actually not the 1st one to pick up on this, but it really is funny & frightening all at once.

    Ciao4Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog
    fixd car doctor

    ReplyDelete