Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A bit about meme...

Thanks to Allie for INSISTING that I complete this meme. :0)}

Quite honestly, it looks like it's going to be a little more difficult to complete than doing a web surf for topical links to post - but fortunately less so than something requiring more than a little research and fact checking.... Anyhoo..... Here goes.

I am: a reasonable, logical but passionate guy.... I think

I have: a distinct dislike for cold weather and short days.

I know: more than I think sometimes, and far to little at others.

I don't think: therefore I am... Hmm, somehow that doesn't sound right - hehe. Seriously though, I don't think about the consequences of my actions sometimes. But mostly - I actually over think.

I want: my chance already!

I have: a good enough memory to know that I've answered this already!

I like: Ice cream and dark chocolate... no actually I love those things. I like coffee.

I dislike: brussels sprouts and condensed milk... and no - that's not in combination you silly you - I dislike them both - equally.

I hate: oh - I didn't see this... Scrap the point above. I hate brussels sprouts! Condensed milk can stay as a dislike.

I dream: but I'll be dammed if I can remember them

I fear: angle grinders and high voltage power lines

I am annoyed: when people can't see the logic of a thing - even if it's explained again and again and again... argh!

I crave: (cigarettes) occasionally, but not so much anymore.

I usually: eat breakfast before showering in the morning.

I search: incessantly for answers to things I want to understand

I hide: most of my fears rather well. (I think)

I wonder: why I like to sing songs that don't exist

I know: I've answered this already!

I just can't help: going gaga for superheroes and superhero movies unless they're really really bad.

I regret: sheesh - nothing jumps out at me - so I guess, I regret nothing - YET.

I love: CV, more than rainbows, teddy bears and cu... oops that's an 'in joke' - never mind.

I can't live without: water, food and fresh air and... mah man

I try to: drive conscientiously, but am not all that good at it.

I care about: CV

I enjoy: a good laugh and listening to the layers in music

I don't care: about personal wealth too much - so long as I can live in some comfort

I always: want tell my CV how much I love him...

I never want to: have to use and angle grinder. I'll rather pay someone to do that.

I rely on: people around me to be sincere.

I believe: what I believe... and some might call that not believing. But it takes some faith for me to 'not believe' too.

I dance: when I'm 'cheerful' or when the musics good. Even if I make an ass of myself!

I sing: to our dogs. Ok mostly I sing to Lola, Pablo seems uninmpressed - at work - in the shower - with the radio - hmm - come to think of it - I sing a lot. I may not be good, but I sing anyway.

I argue: passionately if I know what I'm talking about and I have a view to express

I write: because I think I can... never mind what anyone else thinks.

I win: is this a trick question? I never enter anything - so I guess I can't win then, or can I??

I loose: lots of little things but hardly ever my keys, mobile phone or wallet

I wish: I wasn't so paranoid about if my car is locked when I walk away from it in the a parking lot. I lock it about 6 times, every time... argh!

I listen: If I think I need to.

I don't understand: why it takes so long for my computer to boot up in the morning

I'm scared of: angle grinder blades spinning off the grinder and causing serious harm.

I forget: a lot of things... all the time. OH!! It's the 15th today... I nearly forgot.

Hope you had fun reading about meme. If you want to hijack this and do it yourself - go for it. No nominees from my side - I'm one of the last in the 'group' to do it.

CIAO4NOW

8 comments:

  1. Hi FJ. Nice to get a bit more of an insight into who u are and what makes you tick!

    I was a little distracted in my brain after you said you disliked condensed milk... i kept thinking..'HOW?? How can he or anyone dislike condense milk!!!!' :) Have a great rest of your week. Caio. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. allie says:
    There now
    That wasn't so bad, was it?
    You had me at:
    "I don't think therefore I am"
    *g*
    PS: I'm with Lisa -
    HOW? HOW? HOW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lisa and Allie:

    Ok the condensed milk thing has a story behind it.

    I don't think I've ever tasted condensed milk - but just thinking about it makes my stomach turn.... for reasons I'd rather not talk about right now.

    Some skeletons are better left in the cupboard...

    Thanks for popping by ;0)
    Ciao4Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun read. ta alot.
    Jeez. There are some serious angle grinder issues there.
    Like my fear of ladders! Cant get onto one. ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got the time to read this thoroughly... aw, how any one can't see why I adore you is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha,ha - I have to laugh about the angle grinder. I am the exact opposite, I love mine. I even drew pictures in concrete professionally at one stage. My husband says I must be the only girl he knows who has one and knows how to use it better than any guy he has met.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops - I've been slaciking a bit. No posts - and no replies to comments. Sorry folks!

    @Chet and Ordinarylife - yip, unfortunately grinder issues indeed. It's one of those stories from my youth that's left a lasting impression on my supposdly fragile mind.

    Let's just say I recall 'oceans' of blood.. I shan't go on - but I'm sure you'll forgive me.

    @Rambler - thanks for coming back to it... I meant it all - even the stuff about condensed milk.

    ReplyDelete