Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TAGGED

So I've been tagged by Rambler....

I obediently went to the 6th folder in my pictures folder and found this, the 6th picture....

Oh - this is such an exciting picture!! What yarn can I weave. What drama can I unfold before your eyes. Let me think for a moment... Eureka!!! Behold - my lyrical masterpiece:


The cuttings were bad.

We had to claim a credit.

This was the accompanying photo.


So with that dullness out the way - I took the liberty of searching a bit more:

Will the ninth folder, ninth picture do???


Date: 12 December 2007

Event: H2O

Venue: Wild Waters Complex, Boksburg, Gauteng

Time: Just after sunset

Subject: The Master producer / DJ - Fat Boy Slim (FBS), aka Pizzaman, aka Norman Cook, who produced amongst other things the hits 'Praise You' and 'Weapon of Choice' unfortunately the video embedding was disabled :( .



Anyway, back to the story... My landlord & friend JMcK convinced me that even though I was so over these big dance parties, this H20 was one not to be missed!! It was difficult to disagree.

He took to the decks at about 6pm that evening and from then the real party began. To my delight, every track was played from vinyl and his set was extremely diverse covering about 15 years of dance music.

I drank a tad too much, but thankfully was restrained enough not to loose my shoes / bag / shirt and goodness knows what else in the water, unlike my counterpart and our other friends.

The verdict: FBS was not a very technically good DJ - but boy did he get the crowd going!

Now, what am I supposed to do.... Tag six other people. I don't even know six other people in blog land!!!

Alrighty then - Allie, Mel-B, Shayne, Rambler, PurringCat and (the latest blog I follow) Absolutwillie are tagged... how do I inform them??

3 comments:

  1. After seeing your 6th of 6th, I feel marginally better about my offering.
    Only marginally

    And I may well borrow your idea of putting another up that has a better story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, alrighty then...my second tag around the 6/6 photo thang so best I do my bit...

    MelB

    ReplyDelete