Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love Galdys too!!!

I was taking some time out and reading some of the blogs I follow. We all know that a good post title can lead one headlong into it. I personally find the intriguing ones most attractive.

Absolutwillie has a posting called 'I love Gladys'. What could this be about I thought - let me go have a look see. It's a clip from the Ellen show, but there's a declaration of faith that I found utterly and totally over the top.

Check it out - it's really quite sweet ;0)...

Ciao 4 Now

7 comments:

  1. Hi again! I have to confess to being a die-hard Ellen fan for years! I actually saw this show on TV. I don't know when last i laughed so much! I taped it on my camera (thank heavens for the series channel repeats) and have put it on my pc --- it will always make me laugh. In fact, sometimes i don't know if i am laughing at Gladys - or at how much Ellen is enjoying the moment!!! Caio. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love Gladys too - she loves Jesus, but she drinks... they talk often on the show - another reason to get DSTV?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that question was already a given... even I need access to he odd game of cricket in amongst all that series

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I loved that episode and I, too, LOVE Gladys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YouTube has a few more of Gladys and Ellen - though I myself am hesitant to watch them. One supreme Gladys moment probably deserves another - but one average to dull moment could spoil it for ever *lol*

    Glad you liked it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so hard when I saw that clip. Really wish Ellen would have her on her show, especially after Gladys had that few drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Gladys rocks!!! Isn`t she the coolest old lady ever???

    ReplyDelete