Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Word

Well Allie, (mother of the the infamous tag-jacker Mel-B) has tagged me. (Thank-you, thank-you. It means so much!)
This is fun, and not quite as easy as I'd thought, considering two of my favourite things are undeniably and in-escapibly more than one word. And for those I beg your understanding. :0>

Hoer'es how it works:
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from and of course at least four others who hevn't been tagged yet (to the best of your knowledge)

1. Where is your cell phone?
pocket

2. Your significant other?
legend

3. Your hair?
gone

4. Your mother?
dead

5. Your father?
old

6. Your favorite?
ice-cream (liberty number one)

7. Your dream last night?
dunno

8. Your favorite drink?
Coffee (black filter, no sugar please - if I could be specific)

9. Your dream/goal?
bliss

10. What room you are in?
office

11. Your hobby?
music

12. Your fear?
loneliness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
hmmm?

14. Where were you last night?
Bed

15. Something that you are not?
straight

16. Muffins?
nope

17. Wish list item?
vineyard

18. Where you grew up?
bedfordview

19. Last thing you did?
tagging

20. What are you wearing?
clothes

21. Your TV?
sansui

22. Your pets?
almost

23. Friends?
valued

24. Your life?
busy

25. Your mood?
flat

26. Missing some one?
Clive

27. Car?
Bakkie

28. Something you're not wearing?
bra (LOL)

29. Your favorite store?
Look&Listen (liberty number two)

30. Your favorite color?
blue

33. When is the last time you laughed?
Tuesday

34. Last time you cried?
dunno

35. One place that I go to over and over?
work

36. One person who texts me regularly?
Clive

38. My favorite place to eat?
many!

39. My favorite food?
wholesome

40. What did you do today?
work (so far)

My taggee's are. (*drumroll please*)

The Running Golfer, Absolute Willie, The Purring Cat, Pierre and in re-ciprocation Allie (just so you know I've followed said instruction of course

3 comments:

  1. "Tag-jacker"!!!
    What a great expression - LOVE it!
    Think it will be added to blogging vocab

    I was less than stoked with Mel for doing it, I have to tell you, since my tagging options are limited - but hey! the girl is a law unto herself.

    What can I say! Wiuldn't have her any other way :-)

    So - you are a wannabe wine farmer?
    Cool ambition - combining your loves. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an affirmative...

    I think I want to retire with CV into a life of winemaking heaven - even if I suck at it.

    CV's doing the sales - so I'm sure we'll do well inspite of a fowl nose and the distinct pallet of cat's pee on maturing leather - lol

    ReplyDelete